• Taste / Aroma – You will not be able to sample your product yet, but the aroma it is starting to emit provides a good indication of the quality of the final product. This is especially important when growing delicious strains like Blueberry or Super Lemon Haze.
You can also opt for clones for sale online & cannabis plant clones & seeds at Mendo Bros.
• Energy – You want your mother to be a healthy, healthy plant that will thrive and provide you with many generations of cuttings. It's easy to see if one of your plants is growing stronger and stronger than another.
• Yield – Yield potential is often (though not always) related to vigor of growth. If you value quantity over quality, then the largest generating plants will be the most attractive to you.
• Potential – Potential is more difficult to determine without taking the final product. Its aroma can often be a good indicator of a plant's potential strength.
• Phenotype – If you have grown a particular strain and done your research, you probably already know the specific phenotype you are looking for.
For example, if a strain examination shows you that a particular strain has two distinct phenotypes – short and large – it should be easy to find it relatively early.
• Appearance – Certain types of marijuana are known for their attractive appearance. If you are looking for a specific texture or color, you can see this feature as soon as it appears and select the appropriate one.